Nichiban Double sided tape, made in Japan.
- A double sided tape coated with adhesive on both sides, 15mm thickness, 20 metres length
- The dispenser and the core of the tape are made from recycled paper.
- Comes with an attached cutting blade.
- Base material: Recycled paper with a combination ratio of used paper pulp of 40%
- Adhesive compound: Acrylic adhesive
- Art and craft work, sticking documents or drawings together
- Scrapbooking newspapers, etc.
- Sticking up posters or calendars
- Laying out or editing articles